HIV / AIDS Facts
Question: What are the common mental health disorders among African Americans?
- Major depression
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Suicide, among young African American men
- Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), because African Americans are more likely to be victims of violent crime
In Partnership with: Poole College of Management, College of Humanities and Social Sciences, National Science Foundation, Penn State
Take Action, Get Tested: Find Your Local Testing Center Why Get Tested?
- RT @larryherrer: @DivInAction @SreyRam @AstronautAbby @DrFCP1 @myHealthImpact @BuckInstitute @geomechCooke Great article @SreyRam !! @ 03-21 2:10pm
- RT @MinorityHealth: Did you miss the #LoveYourHeartChat on cardiovascular disease health and African Americans? Click on the hashtag to vie… @ 02-26 9:42pm
- RT @EMDGroup: Generation Z is the least curious of all demographics. Get more insights from our new global study. #alwayscurious @ 02-21 5:39pm