HIV / AIDS Facts
Question: What are the common mental health disorders among African Americans?
- Major depression
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Suicide, among young African American men
- Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), because African Americans are more likely to be victims of violent crime
In Partnership with: Poole College of Management, College of Humanities and Social Sciences, National Science Foundation, Penn State
Take Action, Get Tested: Find Your Local Testing Center Why Get Tested?
- RT @DrFCP1: .@myHealthImpact twitter.com/crayonit/statu… @ 01-17 9:54pm
- RT @DrFCP1: @LeadershipACE @chronicle See mental.jmir.org/2018/4/e10032/ which was cited in @insidehighered ihenow.com/2F7nGil #textmining #… @ 01-04 9:00pm
- Slideshow: What Too Much Sugar Does to Your Body wb.md/2snn5S9 from @WebMD; how #sugar leads to and/or c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… @ 12-13 2:39pm