HIV / AIDS Facts
Question: What are the common mental health disorders among African Americans?
- Major depression
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Suicide, among young African American men
- Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), because African Americans are more likely to be victims of violent crime
In Partnership with: Poole College of Management, College of Humanities and Social Sciences, National Science Foundation, Penn State
Take Action, Get Tested: Find Your Local Testing Center Why Get Tested?
- RT @NYTHealth: Map: A mesmerizing view into how the smoke plume from the California fires has evolved over the past four days. https://t.co… @ 11-18 11:23am
- RT @NYTHealth: Ways to stay healthy amid the smog and smoke in California: air purifiers, masks and no outdoor exercise https://t.co/iGomTN… @ 11-18 11:22am
- RT @NAMICommunicate: On this #VeteransDay2018 take time to check-in on a Veteran in your life. Something that may seem so small, can make a… @ 11-12 7:20pm