HIV / AIDS Facts
Question: What are the common mental health disorders among African Americans?
- Major depression
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Suicide, among young African American men
- Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), because African Americans are more likely to be victims of violent crime
In Partnership with: Poole College of Management, College of Humanities and Social Sciences, National Science Foundation, Penn State
Take Action, Get Tested: Find Your Local Testing Center Why Get Tested?
- #Health #Birth #maternalhealth #race #SDOH twitter.com/theroot/status… @ 02-23 8:20am
- RT @blkwomenshealth: Because in the words of @JanelleMonae "We come in peace, but we mean business." RT if you agree! #JanelleMonae #BlackW… @ 02-16 6:51am
- #mentalhealth #realtalk twitter.com/essence/status… @ 02-16 6:47am