HIV / AIDS Facts
Question: What are the skills needed for health literacy?
Patients are often faced with complex information and treatment decisions. Patients need to:
- Access health care services
- Analyze relative risks and benefits
- Calculate dosages
- Communicate with health care providers
- Evaluate information for credibility and quality
- Interpret test results
- Locate health information
In Partnership with: Poole College of Management, College of Humanities and Social Sciences, National Science Foundation, Penn State
Take Action, Get Tested: Find Your Local Testing Center Why Get Tested?
- RT @YehowaMedical: Will #Amazon be in your #medicine cabinet too? #Health #Tech #CVS #Walgreens #Healthcare #PBM #YehowaMedical https://t.c… @ 10-22 11:27am
- RT @TEDTalks: An important reminder to ask for help when you need it. t.ted.com/9PPIFE2 #WorldMentalHealthDay pic.twitter.com/2vUFsv5j1W @ 10-22 10:08am
- RT @WashPostLife: “This room is about community and we want our workplaces to be about community and inclusion too!” #TechLady #dctech http… @ 10-22 10:05am