HIV / AIDS Facts
Question: What are the skills needed for health literacy?
Patients are often faced with complex information and treatment decisions. Patients need to:
- Access health care services
- Analyze relative risks and benefits
- Calculate dosages
- Communicate with health care providers
- Evaluate information for credibility and quality
- Interpret test results
- Locate health information
In Partnership with: Poole College of Management, College of Humanities and Social Sciences, National Science Foundation, Penn State
Take Action, Get Tested: Find Your Local Testing Center Why Get Tested?
- #Health #Birth #maternalhealth #race #SDOH twitter.com/theroot/status… @ 02-23 8:20am
- RT @blkwomenshealth: Because in the words of @JanelleMonae "We come in peace, but we mean business." RT if you agree! #JanelleMonae #BlackW… @ 02-16 6:51am
- #mentalhealth #realtalk twitter.com/essence/status… @ 02-16 6:47am