The research associated with Myhealthimpactnetwork has been highlighted in a number of local, state and national outlets. This includes media coverage includes spotlights on the PI, co-PIs and Research Scholars.
- Nubian Message - Your Health Gets Connected
- NCSU Researchers Help Gear HIV
- New Grant Program Relating to Women in Higher Education
- North Carolina Researchers Help Gear HIV
- NCSU Researchers Attend Maya Angelou's International Women's Health Summit
- Medical Community Reacts to Toddler HIV Cure FIndings
- @myhealthimpact PI mentioned in the Wall Street Journal Online with Other ACE Fellows
- Kvasny to give social justice perspective on technology during lecture
In Partnership with: Poole College of Management, College of Humanities and Social Sciences, National Science Foundation, Penn State
Take Action, Get Tested: Find Your Local Testing Center Why Get Tested?
- RT @PowerGirlsNC: #FollowFriday @ltmelvin @myHealthImpact @ReeceePieces top Influencers this week! Have a great weekend :) 🔹https://t.co/JV… @ 05-20 7:48am
- RT @The_Goodowl: In honour of #mentalhealthawarenessmonth can you do me a massive favour and stop telling people with depression to 'just b… @ 05-16 8:48am
- RT @USATODAY: Families who fled Flint won't receive new benefits — even if their children felt effects usat.ly/2qkvh5j https://t.co… @ 05-16 8:47am