The research associated with Myhealthimpactnetwork has been highlighted in a number of local, state and national outlets. This includes media coverage includes spotlights on the PI, co-PIs and Research Scholars.
- Nubian Message - Your Health Gets Connected
- NCSU Researchers Help Gear HIV
- New Grant Program Relating to Women in Higher Education
- North Carolina Researchers Help Gear HIV
- NCSU Researchers Attend Maya Angelou's International Women's Health Summit
- Medical Community Reacts to Toddler HIV Cure FIndings
- @myhealthimpact PI mentioned in the Wall Street Journal Online with Other ACE Fellows
- Kvasny to give social justice perspective on technology during lecture
In Partnership with: Poole College of Management, College of Humanities and Social Sciences, National Science Foundation, Penn State
Take Action, Get Tested: Find Your Local Testing Center Why Get Tested?
- RT @PowerGirlsNC: #FollowFriday @ltmelvin @myHealthImpact @ReeceePieces top Influencers this week! Have a great weekend :) >> https://t.co/… @ 06-24 1:18pm
- RT @DrFCP1: #healthIT @myHealthImpact #HealthTech twitter.com/fastcompany/st… @ 06-24 1:18pm
- RT @fympsnews: The latest The Free Your Mind Projects ! paper.li/fympsnews/1307… Thanks to @Raymond_Norman @GentleBim @myHealthImpact #happy… @ 06-20 11:06am