The research associated with Myhealthimpactnetwork has been highlighted in a number of local, state and national outlets. This includes media coverage includes spotlights on the PI, co-PIs and Research Scholars.
- Nubian Message - Your Health Gets Connected
- NCSU Researchers Help Gear HIV
- New Grant Program Relating to Women in Higher Education
- North Carolina Researchers Help Gear HIV
- NCSU Researchers Attend Maya Angelou's International Women's Health Summit
- Medical Community Reacts to Toddler HIV Cure FIndings
- @myhealthimpact PI mentioned in the Wall Street Journal Online with Other ACE Fellows
- Kvasny to give social justice perspective on technology during lecture
In Partnership with: Poole College of Management, College of Humanities and Social Sciences, National Science Foundation, Penn State
Take Action, Get Tested: Find Your Local Testing Center Why Get Tested?
- RT @blkwomenshealth: On #NBHAAD, see what others are saying about HIV stigma…#OnOurOwnTerms pic.twitter.com/7y8rLdwOKU @ 02-07 11:56am
- RT @DrFCP1: .@myHealthImpact twitter.com/crayonit/statu… @ 01-17 9:54pm
- RT @DrFCP1: @LeadershipACE @chronicle See mental.jmir.org/2018/4/e10032/ which was cited in @insidehighered ihenow.com/2F7nGil #textmining #… @ 01-04 9:00pm