The research associated with Myhealthimpactnetwork has been highlighted in a number of local, state and national outlets. This includes media coverage includes spotlights on the PI, co-PIs and Research Scholars.
- Nubian Message - Your Health Gets Connected
- NCSU Researchers Help Gear HIV
- New Grant Program Relating to Women in Higher Education
- North Carolina Researchers Help Gear HIV
- NCSU Researchers Attend Maya Angelou's International Women's Health Summit
- Medical Community Reacts to Toddler HIV Cure FIndings
- @myhealthimpact PI mentioned in the Wall Street Journal Online with Other ACE Fellows
- Kvasny to give social justice perspective on technology during lecture
In Partnership with: Poole College of Management, College of Humanities and Social Sciences, National Science Foundation, Penn State
Take Action, Get Tested: Find Your Local Testing Center Why Get Tested?
- RT @sweet_tabooo: Just a couple 1st year minority student-doctors at Ohio State COM @OhioStateMed #womeninmedicine pic.twitter.com/PKPrxyw6jZ @ 01-12 10:59am
- RT @CDCFound: New @KHNews article quotes Dr. Mary Hulihan from @CDCgov about the need for #sicklecell disease data collection: https://t.c… @ 12-29 3:01pm
- #PrecisionMedicine #health #DataScience twitter.com/nprhealth/stat… @ 12-29 2:57pm