The research associated with Myhealthimpactnetwork has been highlighted in a number of local, state and national outlets. This includes media coverage includes spotlights on the PI, co-PIs and Research Scholars.
- Nubian Message - Your Health Gets Connected
- NCSU Researchers Help Gear HIV
- New Grant Program Relating to Women in Higher Education
- North Carolina Researchers Help Gear HIV
- NCSU Researchers Attend Maya Angelou's International Women's Health Summit
- Medical Community Reacts to Toddler HIV Cure FIndings
- @myhealthimpact PI mentioned in the Wall Street Journal Online with Other ACE Fellows
- Kvasny to give social justice perspective on technology during lecture
In Partnership with: Poole College of Management, College of Humanities and Social Sciences, National Science Foundation, Penn State
Take Action, Get Tested: Find Your Local Testing Center Why Get Tested?
- #Health #Birth #maternalhealth #race #SDOH twitter.com/theroot/status… @ 02-23 8:20am
- RT @blkwomenshealth: Because in the words of @JanelleMonae "We come in peace, but we mean business." RT if you agree! #JanelleMonae #BlackW… @ 02-16 6:51am
- #mentalhealth #realtalk twitter.com/essence/status… @ 02-16 6:47am