The research associated with Myhealthimpactnetwork has been highlighted in a number of local, state and national outlets. This includes media coverage includes spotlights on the PI, co-PIs and Research Scholars.
- Nubian Message - Your Health Gets Connected
- NCSU Researchers Help Gear HIV
- New Grant Program Relating to Women in Higher Education
- North Carolina Researchers Help Gear HIV
- NCSU Researchers Attend Maya Angelou's International Women's Health Summit
- Medical Community Reacts to Toddler HIV Cure FIndings
- @myhealthimpact PI mentioned in the Wall Street Journal Online with Other ACE Fellows
- Kvasny to give social justice perspective on technology during lecture
In Partnership with: Poole College of Management, College of Humanities and Social Sciences, National Science Foundation, Penn State
Take Action, Get Tested: Find Your Local Testing Center Why Get Tested?
- RT @YehowaMedical: Will #Amazon be in your #medicine cabinet too? #Health #Tech #CVS #Walgreens #Healthcare #PBM #YehowaMedical https://t.c… @ 10-22 11:27am
- RT @TEDTalks: An important reminder to ask for help when you need it. t.ted.com/9PPIFE2 #WorldMentalHealthDay pic.twitter.com/2vUFsv5j1W @ 10-22 10:08am
- RT @WashPostLife: “This room is about community and we want our workplaces to be about community and inclusion too!” #TechLady #dctech http… @ 10-22 10:05am