The research associated with Myhealthimpactnetwork has been highlighted in a number of local, state and national outlets. This includes media coverage includes spotlights on the PI, co-PIs and Research Scholars.
- Nubian Message - Your Health Gets Connected
- NCSU Researchers Help Gear HIV
- New Grant Program Relating to Women in Higher Education
- North Carolina Researchers Help Gear HIV
- NCSU Researchers Attend Maya Angelou's International Women's Health Summit
- Medical Community Reacts to Toddler HIV Cure FIndings
- @myhealthimpact PI mentioned in the Wall Street Journal Online with Other ACE Fellows
- Kvasny to give social justice perspective on technology during lecture
In Partnership with: Poole College of Management, College of Humanities and Social Sciences, National Science Foundation, Penn State
Take Action, Get Tested: Find Your Local Testing Center Why Get Tested?
- RT @BlkMamasMatter: Black Maternal Health Week Shines Spotlight on Black-Led Solutions rewirenews.link/2IAFpAg #BlackMamasMatter #MaternalH… @ 04-23 5:22pm
- RT @AllofUsNE: This April, visit the @MinorityHealth National Minority Health Month website for information, promotional materials, ideas a… @ 04-13 10:59pm
- RT @shadesofblueprj: BOOM!!! Black Maternal Health Week HAS BEGUN!!! #Savingourmamas #BMHW19 #BlackMamasMatter #tag #repost #share #matern… @ 04-11 4:58pm