The research associated with Myhealthimpactnetwork has been highlighted in a number of local, state and national outlets. This includes media coverage includes spotlights on the PI, co-PIs and Research Scholars.
- Nubian Message - Your Health Gets Connected
- NCSU Researchers Help Gear HIV
- New Grant Program Relating to Women in Higher Education
- North Carolina Researchers Help Gear HIV
- NCSU Researchers Attend Maya Angelou's International Women's Health Summit
- Medical Community Reacts to Toddler HIV Cure FIndings
- @myhealthimpact PI mentioned in the Wall Street Journal Online with Other ACE Fellows
- Kvasny to give social justice perspective on technology during lecture
In Partnership with: Poole College of Management, College of Humanities and Social Sciences, National Science Foundation, Penn State
Take Action, Get Tested: Find Your Local Testing Center Why Get Tested?
- RT @bhminfo: Is It True that AA Women Don't Workout Because of their Hair? What Do You Think? ow.ly/45i730dY5Tw https://t.co/yTAu2JW… @ 08-04 8:00pm
- #mentalhealth twitter.com/bhminfo/status… @ 08-04 8:00pm
- RT @emteqinc: A very exciting future for #healthtech. @Berci lists the most exciting medical technologies of 2017. #digitalhealth https://t… @ 07-19 12:57pm