HIV / AIDS Facts
Question: What are the 10 questions to ask your doctor?
1. What is the test for?
2. How many times have you done this procedure?
3. When will I get the results?
4. Why do I need this treatment?
5. Are there any alternatives?
6. What are the possible complications?
7. Which hospital is best for my needs?
8. How do you spell the name of that drug?
9. Are there any side effects?
10. Will this medicine interact with medicines that I'm already taking?
In Partnership with: Poole College of Management, College of Humanities and Social Sciences, National Science Foundation, Penn State