January 23, 2014
10 Ways to Impact Your Health from @myHealthImpact
1) Find a medical doctor who cares and you feel comfortable with sharing your medical history.
2) See your doctor once a year.
3) Get the appropriate medical tests and screenings done (e.g., HIV, blood pressure, bone density).
4) Document your medical history.
5) Know your family medical history; talk to family members about your and their health.
6) Consider using technology to track your health goals (calorie intake, exercise times, types of exercises, weight loss, calories burned, etc.).
7) Get a good night’s sleep.
8) Estimate portion sizes for what you eat.
9) Check condoms for expiration date which is provided on the packaging.
10) Keep a positive spirit.
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
In Partnership with: Poole College of Management, College of Humanities and Social Sciences, National Science Foundation, Penn State